Hi's and Intros!!!!

♥HAJIME MASHITE!!!♥


I'm LJ:))
[But I prefer to be called Michan]

I am a real jfan..


i love anything japanese!! ranging from their culture to music and art..

My Ichiban is ♥Takahata Misaki♥


but im also in love with ♥Takaki Yuya♥


I love both JE and H!P..


i also love AKB48..


i'm so into pink and cute stuff!!! also sweet things!! ♥♥♥


i also love anime and manga and doramas


Enjoy viewing my blog nee!!!



Visit my main blog here!!

Monday, December 13, 2010

Bad vibes with my CMSC11 Exam:(((

i can't believe i wasted time on reviewing for my cms11 exam!!!

and those that i tried hard to memorize are not even there!!! it's full of out-of-this-world questions that i didn't even care to study about the night before!!!

whew! at least i got some inspiration on going on with the exam...

i haven't even started to review for the cms2 exam later at 2pm..

no more time for chit-chat..

gotta go!! ja nee~!! :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment